james-server-user mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Weird "mailto:" bug
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2012 08:16:03 GMT
Hi Dinyar,

Never had to face that issue.
You may find more information on forums related to the parser you use,
unless the issue comes from mime4j (in that case bring more info here).

Thx, Eric

On 06/27/2012 11:22 AM, Dinyar Rabady wrote:
>   Hi!
>
> This is certainly not a James problem, but it showed up when inmplementing a Mailet that
removes URLs and e-mail addresses.

> Some mails sent from Yahoo users have links of the form [a href="/mc/compose?to=some@address.tld"]some@address.tld[/a]
in the html parts of their messages. My routine now misidentified this as an URL instead of
a e-mail address.

> This is not very bad, but I was wondering if anybody has seen this already and knows
what that's about. I searched for it on Google, but it only showed pasted Mime Messages talking
about other problems and I also could not reproduce it using a Yahoo account.