james-server-user mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: possible bug in mailetcontainer.conf?
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 07:50:53 GMT
Hi,

There is now a SenderIsLocal matcher which is more logic.
(see http://james.apache.org/server/3/dev-provided-mailets.html)

You will need to use the latest snapshot to benefit from this new matcher.

SMTPAuthSuccessful could also be used, but it's not because you have a
authenticated user that that user has a mailbox (it can be a user for
remote SMTP gateway,...)

Thx, Eric