james-server-user mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: James 3.0 - beta 4 Date/Time Problem
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 09:02:54 GMT
This is a bug which is fixed in trunk (see PROTOCOLS-96).

You should be able to test the fix with the latest snapshot to download
from
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/james/apache-james/3.0-beta5-SNAPSHOT/

(I hope this one will have my latest commit:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/james/apache-james/3.0-beta5-SNAPSHOT/apache-james-3.0-beta5-20120625.114723-291-app.zip)

Thx, Eric