james-server-user mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Starting James Service in Debug Mode?
Date Sun, 24 Jun 2012 16:09:40 GMT
Hi Mohit,

I run James3 in debug mode in eclipse.

The trick is to setup the eclipse projects with the source tree and with
the needed dependencies. This is quite straightforward with maven-based
James 3 (see http://james.apache.org/server/3/dev-build.html).

I remember I was able to do it with James2 code baseline, but that's a
long time ago and I can't find back any document for it.

Thx, Eric