james-server-user mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How setup james as a proxy to send out email
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2012 13:26:35 GMT
Hi Hau,

Your scheme is the same as mine, isn't it?
I would first validate a correct working of James1 (sending and
receiving mails with a client such as thunderbird).

Once you are 100% sure it's working, it's just a matter of configuring
James2...5 RemoteMailet with the correct
gateway/gatewayPort/gatewayUsername/gatewyPassword.

I a now writing more doc/example for the SMTP configuration which seems
to rise many questions atm on the mailing list.

Thx,
Eric