james-server-user mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How setup james as a proxy to send out email
Date Sun, 17 Jun 2012 09:33:29 GMT
Hi,

Double-check the James server connected to the Internet.
You can be sure of its configuration by using it as SMTP gateway from
you mail client.

If it is relaying well from your mail client, one more configuration I
forgot to mention is the undocumented gatewayUsername and
gatewayPassword attributes to add in the 4 James and that correspond to
an existing usern in the James connected to the Internet (to avoid
open-relay).

Thx, Eric