james-server-user mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: copy-forward based on user
Date Sun, 10 Jun 2012 08:35:55 GMT
Hi Tim,

Mailet can do it (there is no such mailet atm, but you could develop
it), but Sieve filters may be a better fit for this (see copy extension
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3894.txt)

But the jSieve integration with server is still to be done
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-1373).

The advantage of jSieve is that it will be manageable/configurable by
the end user.

(The existing RewriteRecipientTable will not help because it does not copy)

Thx, Eric