james-server-user mailing list archives

From gamliela <gamli...@hotmail.com>
Subject how to persist mails in database
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2012 15:08:51 GMT

I'm trying to persist mails to MySQL.

I try this code but I get exception:
<mailet match="All" class="ToRepository">
   <repositoryPath>db://maildb/outbox</repositoryPath>
</mailet>

Obviously that's because I didn't create any mailbox associated with this
path (james_mailbox table is empty).
The problem is that I couldn't find any document that describes how to do
that....
JMX management doesn't support mailbox operations, and I don't know how to
create the records in database manually.

help please...

P.S.
Database is working fine with James, schema was created, domains and users
are set.