james-server-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Freeman" <aa...@sendthisfile.com>
Subject RE: Question about empty MAIL FROM
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 18:43:28 GMT
Eric,

Yes, thanks for the correction, I mean empty MAIL FROM (in other words "MAIL
FROM <>".

You are already handling the situation where a mail client/relay is not
passing a MAIL FROM at all properly (by responding with "503 5.5.0 Need MAIL
before RCPT").

I'll open the ticket and be more precise.

Thanks,

Aaron