james-server-user mailing list archives

From Norman Maurer <norman.mau...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Building the James WAR from Beta4 SNAPSHOT?
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2011 05:01:35 GMT
Hi there,

there is definitly something wrong with your checkout as
RetrCmdHandler does not try to call the method in current trunk:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/james/server/trunk/pop3server/src/main/java/org/apache/james/pop3server/core/RetrCmdHandler.java?view=markup

So it seems to me that you did not run svn update in the "root" folder
of the project.

If you just need to grap the latest war its easier to download it here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/james/apache-james/3.0-beta4-SNAPSHOT/apache-james-3.0-beta4-20110929.044539-136.war

You will find a new war in the folder after every committed change in trunk.

Bye,
Norman