james-server-user mailing list archives

From "Barry Bai" <yi....@bitrustar.com>
Subject Re: Re: Re: How to do limitation space of mailbox
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2011 06:42:07 GMT
I have created a issue JAMES-1193, but I don't have svn right, so please commit the source
file in svn.

Thanks.

2011-02-14

Barry Bai

发件人: Norman Maurer
发送时间: 2011-02-14  14:03:40
收件人: James Developers List
抄送: James Users List
主题: Re: Re: How to do limitation space of mailbox

Hi there,
would you mind filling a bug and attach the fix ?
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES
Bye,
Norman
2011/2/14 Barry Bai <yi.bai@bitrustar.com>:
> Hi, I have fixed some wrong in the AbstractStorageQuota.java and it is
> working now. Next step is do some optimizing and add some cach mechanism.
>
> Thanks for Eric and Norman's help.
> 2011-02-14
> Barry Bai

still make clear the process of mailet and matcher or how to invoke them, etc. I am looking
foward your details.

is mentioned by Eric. it is very urgent for me, so I just do some researching on it.

is it