james-server-user mailing list archives

From agks mehx <agksm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot Build/Debug in Eclipse
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2011 23:49:03 GMT
(I thought this was the James forum rather than NetBeans, but never mind.)

FYI I reposted the question to the server-dev list and got the following
link that answered my question:
http://james.apache.org/server/3/dev-build.html

<http://james.apache.org/server/3/dev-build.html>I still have a problem with
the instructions in that I cannot find spring-beans.xml in the source tree
even among the files generated by the build.  But I will try to get that
resolved in the dev list.