james-server-user mailing list archives

From Norman Maurer <nor...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem creating a customized dist of James, artifact james-server-container-spring-3.0-M2.jar is really a war file
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2011 06:40:23 GMT
Hi Larry,

you are right. Really strange... Seems like something was going wrong
when deploy the jar's. I will make sure it will not happen again for
M3. In the meantime you could use M3-SNAPSHOT (M3 should be out soon).

https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/james/james-server-container-spring/3.0-M3-SNAPSHOT/

Thanks again,
Norman