james-server-user mailing list archives

From Larry Ruiz <lrd190...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem creating a customized dist of James, artifact james-server-container-spring-3.0-M2.jar is really a war file
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2011 19:44:19 GMT
I have a requirement of assembling a customized version of apache james, for
that I am taking as example container-spring module.

The solution was to copy most of plugins for assembling the distribution and
adding a dependency to container-spring

The problem that I am facing is that the artifact
james-server-container-spring-3.0-M2.jar (deployed in maven central
repositories) seems to be a war file of ~25MB,

When I built it from the source code (
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/server/tags/james-server-3.0-M2) the
artifact looks to be ok ( a jar file of ~38KB) and everything runs fine and
I able to generate a custom distribution.

so I wondering if the container-spring artifact was wrong deployed, looking
at version M1 of the same artifact looks as normal jar file for the module.

http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/james/james-server-container-spring/3.0-M1/
http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/james/james-server-container-spring/3.0-M2/

Plz take a look a the attachement.

regards,