james-server-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Stefaniuk <daniel.stefan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: remote manager does not respond properly
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2011 11:59:56 GMT
Yes, we do stupid mistakes sometimes. I have set JAVA_HOME to the JDK
installation directory /usr/local/java/jdk1.7.0 and every thing else works
correctly - tomcat, james.

Ok, but what else can it - jmange just do not see java stuff ... I have
ameded JAVA_HOME and set it to a directory configured by update-alternatives
--config java which is in my case /usr/lib/jvm/java-1.7.0-openjdk and then
started jmanage successfully.

I need more sleep and less coffee :)

Thanks for the hint, Eric.

Daniel