james-server-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Norman Maurer <nor...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cannot start James ( trunk ) - was OK yesterday
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2011 19:21:23 GMT
I think this should be resolved now.. Couly you try to update
snapshots via "mvn -U clean package" ?

Bye,
Norman


2011/1/7 Andrew S. Tomlinson <andrew.tomlinson@excelsis.ca>:
> My working build of James trunk was OK yesterday but will not start today
> with latest changes.
>
> Problem is with instantiating imap beans.
>
> I saw some svn email references to imap so I there might be a connection.
>
> Please help.
>
> Stack trace below.
>
> FYI I have the james server projects in Eclipse based on the docs at
> http://james.apache.org/server/3/dev-build.html
>
>
>
>
>
> Exception in thread "main"
> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean
> with name 'imapserver': Injection of resource dependencies failed; nested
> exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
> creating bean with name 'imapProcessor' defined in class path resource
> [context/james-server-context.xml]: Instantiation of bean failed; nested
> exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
> Factory method [public static final
> org.apache.james.imap.api.process.ImapProcessor
> org.apache.james.imap.processor.main.DefaultImapProcessorFactory.createDefau
> ltProcessor(org.apache.james.mailbox.MailboxManager,org.apache.james.mailbox
> .SubscriptionManager)] threw exception; nested exception is
> java.lang.VerifyError: (class:
> org/apache/james/imap/processor/AbstractMailboxProcessor, method:
> addExistsResponses signature:
> (Lorg/apache/james/imap/api/process/ImapSession;Lorg/apache/james/imap/api/p
> rocess/SelectedMailbox;Lorg/apache/james/imap/api/process/ImapProcessor$Resp
> onder;)V) Incompatible argument to function
>
>      at
> org.springframework.context.annotation.CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.pos
> tProcessPropertyValues(CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:300)
>
>      at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory
> .populateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1074)
>
>      at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory
> .doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:517)
>
>      at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory
> .createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:456)
>
>      at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(Ab
> stractBeanFactory.java:291)
>
>      at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSi
> ngleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:222)
>
>      at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(Abst
> ractBeanFactory.java:288)
>
>      at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(Abstra
> ctBeanFactory.java:190)
>
>      at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInst
> antiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:580)
>
>      at
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFac
> toryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:895)
>
>      at
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(Abstr
> actApplicationContext.java:425)
>
>      at
> org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(Cl
> assPathXmlApplicationContext.java:139)
>
>      at
> org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(Cl
> assPathXmlApplicationContext.java:93)
>
>      at
> org.apache.james.container.spring.context.JamesServerApplicationContext.<ini
> t>(JamesServerApplicationContext.java:39)
>
>      at org.apache.james.container.spring.Main.main(Main.java:39)
>
> Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
> creating bean with name 'imapProcessor' defined in class path resource
> [context/james-server-context.xml]: Instantiation of bean failed; nested
> exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
> Factory method [public static final
> org.apache.james.imap.api.process.ImapProcessor
> org.apache.james.imap.processor.main.DefaultImapProcessorFactory.createDefau
> ltProcessor(org.apache.james.mailbox.MailboxManager,org.apache.james.mailbox
> .SubscriptionManager)] threw exception; nested exception is
> java.lang.VerifyError: (class:
> org/apache/james/imap/processor/AbstractMailboxProcessor, method:
> addExistsResponses signature:
> (Lorg/apache/james/imap/api/process/ImapSession;Lorg/apache/james/imap/api/p
> rocess/SelectedMailbox;Lorg/apache/james/imap/api/process/ImapProcessor$Resp
> onder;)V) Incompatible argument to function
>
>      at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.instantiateUsi
> ngFactoryMethod(ConstructorResolver.java:581)
>
>      at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory
> .instantiateUsingFactoryMethod(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:983)
>
>      at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory
> .createBeanInstance(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:879)
>
>      at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory
> .doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:485)
>
>      at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory
> .createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:456)
>
>      at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(Ab
> stractBeanFactory.java:291)
>
>      at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSi
> ngleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:222)
>
>      at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(Abst
> ractBeanFactory.java:288)
>
>      at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(Abstra
> ctBeanFactory.java:194)
>
>      at
> org.springframework.context.annotation.CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.aut
> owireResource(CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:435)
>
>      at
> org.springframework.context.annotation.CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.get
> Resource(CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:409)
>
>      at
> org.springframework.context.annotation.CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor$Res
> ourceElement.getResourceToInject(CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:541)
>
>      at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InjectionMetadata$InjectedEleme
> nt.inject(InjectionMetadata.java:156)
>
>      at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InjectionMetadata.inject(Inject
> ionMetadata.java:84)
>
>      at
> org.springframework.context.annotation.CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.pos
> tProcessPropertyValues(CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:297)
>
>      ... 14 more
>
> Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
> Factory method [public static final
> org.apache.james.imap.api.process.ImapProcessor
> org.apache.james.imap.processor.main.DefaultImapProcessorFactory.createDefau
> ltProcessor(org.apache.james.mailbox.MailboxManager,org.apache.james.mailbox
> .SubscriptionManager)] threw exception; nested exception is
> java.lang.VerifyError: (class:
> org/apache/james/imap/processor/AbstractMailboxProcessor, method:
> addExistsResponses signature:
> (Lorg/apache/james/imap/api/process/ImapSession;Lorg/apache/james/imap/api/p
> rocess/SelectedMailbox;Lorg/apache/james/imap/api/process/ImapProcessor$Resp
> onder;)V) Incompatible argument to function
>
>      at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.SimpleInstantiationStrategy.instan
> tiate(SimpleInstantiationStrategy.java:157)
>
>      at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.instantiateUsi
> ngFactoryMethod(ConstructorResolver.java:570)
>
>      ... 28 more
>
> Caused by: java.lang.VerifyError: (class:
> org/apache/james/imap/processor/AbstractMailboxProcessor, method:
> addExistsResponses signature:
> (Lorg/apache/james/imap/api/process/ImapSession;Lorg/apache/james/imap/api/p
> rocess/SelectedMailbox;Lorg/apache/james/imap/api/process/ImapProcessor$Resp
> onder;)V) Incompatible argument to function
>
>      at
> org.apache.james.imap.processor.DefaultProcessorChain.createDefaultChain(Def
> aultProcessorChain.java:49)
>
>      at
> org.apache.james.imap.processor.DefaultProcessorChain.createDefaultChain(Def
> aultProcessorChain.java:39)
>
>      at
> org.apache.james.imap.processor.main.DefaultImapProcessorFactory.createDefau
> ltProcessor(DefaultImapProcessorFactory.java:41)
>
>      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>
>      at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39
> )
>
>      at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl
> .java:25)
>
>      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>
>      at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.SimpleInstantiationStrategy.instan
> tiate(SimpleInstantiationStrategy.java:145)
>
>      ... 29 more
>
>
>
> Andrew S. Tomlinson
> Principal - Excelsis Inc
> 317 Lee Ave, Toronto ON M4E 2P7
> T: 416 716 2751
> W: http://www.excelsis.ca <http://www.excelsis.ca/>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> This message contains confidential and proprietary information of the
> sender, and is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed.  Any
> use, distribution, copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly
> prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the
> e-mail sender immediately, and delete the original message without making a
> copy.
>
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: server-user-unsubscribe@james.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: server-user-help@james.apache.org


Mime
View raw message