james-server-user mailing list archives

From Norman Maurer <nor...@apache.org>
Subject Re: James 3 and SSL/TLS
Date Sat, 22 Jan 2011 19:41:16 GMT
Hi,

remotemanager was removed lately. All the management operations are
now exposed via JMX. Just use jconsole (for example) to connect to
JAMES. The mailserver.xml was removed and merged with other
configuration files (in detail in usersrepository.xml,
mailetcontainer.xml and domainlist.xml).

Bye,
Norman