james-server-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Kovach <kov...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Documentation] Web site for James Server 3.0-M3
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2011 19:57:09 GMT
Eric,

I read that Jira thread and tried to map that to my James install, but it
did not work for me.  For one, that thread seems to be geared towards an
earlier 3 release where you were still using spring-beans.xml.  That said, I
was able to find the same configuration section in james-server-context.xml,
but was still not able to get it working.

Also, there is a suggestion for adding a jmxName tag for the second ssll
smtpserver, which I did.  But it does not explain if you need to add a
jmxName tag to the first non-ssl smtpserver as well?  I tried with and
without, but neither seemed to work.

Also, farther down in the james-server-context.xml the original smtpserver
is added to the JMX Export section.  There is no mention if it is necessary
to add the second (ssl) smtpserver to this section as well?  Again, I tried
with and without, but neither seemed to work.

So, I was kind of hoping for some further documentation and/or help on
getting this working?  Thanks again.

- Kevin