james-server-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Kovach <kov...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Documentation] Web site for James Server 3.0-M3
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2011 13:35:45 GMT
I found the example and notes on getting the SMTP server to run on multiple
ports, one with TLS (465) and one without (25), but was not able to get it
working.  I think that some documentation on getting that working would be
useful.

Also, I was looking for docs on the the standard mailets that come with
James and could not find it.  Maybe I didn't look hard enough?  In
particular, I was looking for something on the RemoteDelivery mailet.

Lastly, if we were to feel so inclined, how would you prefer we write our
doc contributions?  Just plain text?  PDF?  Is this going in the wiki?
 Thanks.

- Kevin