james-server-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Kovach <kov...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: James 3 and SSL/TLS
Date Sat, 22 Jan 2011 07:35:45 GMT
Thanks for the reply.  It appears to be configured now.  The server starts
and stays up.

Unfortunately, everything seems very slow and the connection keeps timing
out when trying to pop mail with TLS enabled.  I don't know if this could be
because I have something else configured incorrectly?

I turned on DEBUG and am seeing the following in my james-server.log and
pop3server.log ...

DEBUG 02:33:11,919 | james.pop3server | Lookup command handler for command:
AUTH
DEBUG 02:33:11,921 | james.pop3server | Lookup command handler for command:
CAPA
DEBUG 02:33:11,937 | james.pop3server | Lookup command handler for command:
USER
DEBUG 02:33:11,939 | james.pop3server | Lookup command handler for command:
PASS
DEBUG 02:33:11,961 | james.pop3server | Lookup command handler for command:
STAT
DEBUG 02:33:11,969 | james.pop3server | Lookup command handler for command:
LIST
DEBUG 02:33:11,984 | james.pop3server | Lookup command handler for command:
UIDL
DEBUG 02:33:11,987 | james.pop3server | Lookup command handler for command:
RETR

then a minute a so later it times out.  The resources don't seem to be
taxed.  Not sure what is going on.  Any further hints would be appreciated.
 Thanks.

- Kevin