james-server-user mailing list archives

From zonshy <zslld...@gmail.com>
Subject cannot send mail to other domain
Date Sat, 22 Jan 2011 10:42:20 GMT
Dear sir:
         I use James3-M2 as my mail server.
I have been configure the mail server can send and  receive mails(on domain
'lonlife.net')
and now i have big problem that i cannot send mail to the other domain(such
as hotmail , gmail, ...).
and this is my configure file, please help me!![?]  thanks!

i use the mysql
# MySQL JDBC database properties
database.driverClassName=com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
database.url=jdbc:mysql://localhost/james
database.username=jamesuser
database.password=password_for_jamesuser
vendorAdapter.database=MYSQL
openjpa.streaming=false

# Add every needed extra jar to this
CLASSPATH_PREFIX=../conf/lib/mysql-connector-java-5.1.14-bin.jar

./conf/dnsservice.xml
<dnsservice>
    <servers>
        <server>8.8.4.4</server>
    </servers>
    <autodiscover>false</autodiscover>
    <authoritative>false</authoritative>
    <maxcachesize>50000</maxcachesize>
</dnsservice>

./conf/mailserver.xml
<mailserver>
  <postmaster>Postmaster@lonlife.net</postmaster>
  <enableVirtualHosting> false </enableVirtualHosting>
  <defaultDomain> lonlife.net </defaultDomain>
  <helloName autodetect="true">mail2.lonlife.net</helloName>
</mailserver>

./conf/domainlist.xml
<domainlists>
  <domainlist class="org.apache.james.domainlist.xml.XMLDomainList">
    <domainnames>
      <domainname>lonlife.net</domainname>
    </domainnames>
    <autodetect>false</autodetect>