james-server-user mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Documentation] Web site for James Server 3.0-M3
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2011 14:13:46 GMT
Hi Kevin,

There's some information on getting two smtp servers on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-1105. Are you getting issue
with this, or on pure TLS stuff? (btw there's info on SSL/TLS on web
site and wiki, but it is prolly outdated, so having someone listing all
needed steps to let it work would be great).

You can have a look on james mailest on
http://james.apache.org/server/3/dev-provided-mailets.html. This page
stilll needs to be regenerated with the mailetdocs maven plugin, so it
does not reflect the latest trunk.
Also, some mailets available in server are issued from the mailets
project (documentation on
http://james.apache.org/mailet/standard/mailet-report.html).

We are happy with anything (text, pdf, wiki,...). wiki allows others to
contribute back to your contribution before it becomes publishable on
the http://james.apache.org web site.

Tks,

- Eric