james-server-user mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: remote manager does not respond properly
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2011 16:52:45 GMT
If found jmx console clients not so easy to use, this is why we went to
a new cli module (Norman is busy with it).
For the management of remote servers behind a firewall, I use web-based
jmanage (there are other ones I think) - it gives me screens such as
http://james.apache.org/server/3/images/jmx-management/jmx-domainlist.png and
has some applets to display the evolution of attributes in graphs.

Tks,

Eric