james-server-user mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: remote manager does not respond properly
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2011 16:37:14 GMT
Hi,

You downloaded a fresh snapshot, but the documentation is not so
fresh... (our fault...)
The mentioned "remotemanager" has been removed in favor of pure JMX
(read "Manage via JMX on http://james.apache.org/server/3/manage.html).
To replace the "remotemanager", a new "cli" (command line interface)
which invokes the MBeans is being developed.
In fact, you could already use it with the snapshot you downloaded, but
we still need to write the scripts to call it.

Waiting on cli, don't hesitate to give a try on jconsole to manage james.

Tks,

Eric