james-server-user mailing list archives

From "Will Zhang" <will.zh...@aicent.com>
Subject How to configure james not an open relay?
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2010 10:15:36 GMT
Hi All,

       I want to configure james as a commercial mailserver. I know
<authorizedAddresses> can configure source ips which is allowed , but I
want to relay by the recipients domain. For example :all mails whose
recipients has abc.com domain will be allowed , in other word ,
xxx@abc.com will be accepted by my mail server , but xxx@otheres.com
will be not relay . what can I do it to prevent my mail server from
being considered as an open relay by yahoo and other mail servers?

Thanks

Yours

Will