james-server-user mailing list archives

From Ranjib Dey <ranj...@thoughtworks.com>
Subject Re: How to configure james not an open relay?
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2010 11:52:25 GMT
<servername>  tags in the config.xml allows you to relay mail originating
from a specific domain only. Additionally if this does not work you can
write a custom matcher to check the criteria you desire and then set the
mail state to GHOST in the corresponding mailet ( i think even class="Null"
should work).

regards
ranjib