james-server-user mailing list archives

From Ranjib Dey <ranj...@thoughtworks.com>
Subject Re: Small question about mailets development
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2010 09:02:26 GMT
james 3 is deployed using spring, instead of phoneix , hence you wont get
SAR-INF. In james 3 you can deploy your custom mailet  through the
setenv.sh(or .bat) by specifying the folder where your jar file is located.
This way you only need to build your custom mailet and deploy it as a jar in
that folder and restart it. James will automatically pick it up.

regards
ranjib