james-server-user mailing list archives

From Ranjib Dey <ranj...@thoughtworks.com>
Subject Re: Query on James server
Date Sat, 11 Sep 2010 15:40:57 GMT
i dont think its a problem with james 2.3.,  we are using it for over 6
months.. i guess  you need to diagnose a bit more..can you describe your
environment ? also if possible try to keep some sort  of monitoring.. i use
nagios to monitor our james instances for load, up-time jvm usage etc .. not
sure whether that feasible for you o not although.
regards
ranjib