james-server-user mailing list archives

From Norman Maurer <nor...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JamesV3 SpringDeployment SNAPshot MYSQLdb errors
Date Tue, 21 Sep 2010 11:47:06 GMT
Hi,

from the exception it looks like the table does not exist, which is
strange because it should get created on startup. Could you tell me if
you only see the problem when using mysql ? In other word does it work
with the default db (derby) ?

Did you see any other errors before (while starting up james) ?

I think this is the relevant part of the exception:

Caused by: org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.ReportingSQLException: Table
'mailman.JamesUser' doesn't exist {prepstmnt 7757452 SELECT
COUNT(t0.name) FROM JamesUser t0 WHERE (t0.name = ?) [params=(String)
joe]} [code=1146, state=42S02]

Bye,
Norman