james-server-user mailing list archives

From "Gerry Matte" <Gerry.Ma...@shaw.ca>
Subject Howto Configure users with specified domain
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2010 17:02:01 GMT
Hello.
I am using James 2.3.2
I wish to create two mailboxes info@abc.ca and info@xyz.ca
I currently have a user called info which is used for emails to info@abc.ca .
My default domain is abc.ca and both abc.ca and xyz.ca are specified in my servernames config
block.

Can anyone provide me with the sample mailet config.xml changes to allow me to operate both
info@abc.ca and info@xyz.ca ?

The Remote Manager documentation at http://james.apache.org/server/2.3.2/adding_users.html
contains the
following paragraph:

user name and <password> is the password of the account you wish to create.
Please note that the user name should NOT be a complete email address.
is
any of the values specified in the <servernames> block) will be delivered to
this account by default. Mailet configuration can change this default
behavior.

Thanks in advance
Gerry Matte
http://www.gerrymatte.ca