james-server-user mailing list archives

From "Marcello Marangio" <m.maran...@innova.puglia.it>
Subject cannot open user inbox in org.apache.james.James.getUserInbox
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2010 12:36:19 GMT
Hi all

We are having quite randomly an exception calling the getUserInbox method of
the class  org.apache.james.James.

We found the following message in james.log:

02/09/10 10:12:04 ERROR James: Cannot open user
Mailboxorg.apache.avalon.framework.service.ServiceException: Cannot find or
init repository (Key='')

We believe the error occurs in the following instruction:

userInbox = (MailRepository) store.select(mboxConf);

We are sure that the value of mboxConf is correct, because we print it out
just before the call that goes bad.

We are using james 2.3.2 on a red hat SO and oracle db.

Any experience about this kind of issue?

Thanks

Marcello