james-server-user mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Resending email from a DB repository.
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2010 16:55:45 GMT
  Hi Max,

Current implementation of FromRepository is "mailet is triggered further
to  matcher, but *all* mails of the repository are reprocessed,
independently of the matcher...".
I was also confused about this.

Two comments on your request:
1.- I am also interessed in having a kind of "spam" folder per user
where mails tagged as spam would be directed. This is what you mean with
your portal case (btw, outlook has such a spam directory per user).
2.- You're talking about using subject as recpicient. I would rather use
the mail id which is supposed to be unique on the server.

I don't know if this makes sense in the frame of your project ?
If yes, I don't see how to implement with current mailets/matchers/...
Maybe someone else can help and show how ??

If we have to develop it, a "ToFolder" mailet could be imagined...

Tks,

Eric