james-server-user mailing list archives

From Thilo Götz <twgo...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Fwd: Running James 2.3.2 as a Windows service
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2010 14:58:41 GMT
On 9/1/2010 16:43, Norman Maurer wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> in current trunk we use maven-appassembler plugin to build the
> scripts. could you give it a try and see if its fixed there ?

Hi, not sure I get your meaning.  You use maven-appassembler to
build what scripts?  And what would that fix exactly?  The fact
that ServiceWrapper doesn't run on Windows Server 2008 64bit?

I have been playing around with Commons Daemon for a day now,
and it's tough going.  Should I get it to run, I'll let you know.

--Thilo