james-server-user mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to poll a pop gmail account with james' fetchmail
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2010 13:27:25 GMT
  Hi Jean Luc,

Glad to  hear you're progressing.
For the "connection to pop failed", it's difficult to say from here...
- I suppose you changed assembly.xml and environment.xml as described in
http://wiki.apache.org/james/UsingSSL
- Do you connect from opera/thunderbird to the 995 port with ssl/tls  ?
- You have no error message in the log ?
- Can you telnet 995 to james ? (is the socket listening) ?

Tks,

Eric