james-server-user mailing list archives

From jbijoe <...@Daggerpoint.com>
Subject Re: JamesV3 SpringDeployment SNAPshot MYSQLdb errors
Date Sun, 26 Sep 2010 12:27:43 GMT

I think there is more wrong here than just this problem.
I have been trying to wade into the source code and
manually create the required tables.  However, Im finding that
the code is bordering on un-readable..  Must be machine generated???
For example, looking at the sqlResources.xml "UBER" module, (something
for everyone in there)  I have no clue whats going on in there...    I can
see its a
one stop shop for every ice cream flavor ( lots a db's)     :)
I get one table created manually then stack trace hollars about another.
Currently its knocking the Membership table when a GOOD email is rec'vd..
Is there a database table map anywhere???  I dont mind lookin through the
java
code if you can point me to where these dynamic table allocations are being
set???
Any help greatly appreciated, and if I hit on whatever is the issue I dont
mind giving
back...
TIA