james-server-user mailing list archives

From Michael Böckling <michael.boeckl...@westernacher.com>
Subject Re: Catchall mode for James?
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2010 16:51:39 GMT
Great, that actually worked! Thanks!
For the record: the mailet has to be placed in the root processor, because it will create
an endless loop in the transport processor.

Regards,
Michael,

Am 07.09.2010 um 18:28 schrieb Norman Maurer:

Hi there,

with version 2.3.x you will need todo the following:

telnet localhost 4555
adduser username password

then use the All matcher with Redirect mailet to redirect all mail to
the created user.

See:
http://james.apache.org/server/2.3.2/provided_mailets.html

Bye,