james-server-user mailing list archives

From Michał Cukierman <of...@partbook.eu>
Subject Re: Problem with redelivering mails in James 3.0
Date Mon, 20 Sep 2010 14:44:59 GMT
Hi,

I am using M1 from the http://james.zones.apache.org/builds/
I am able to upgrade the release to the next version.
Could you kindly advice me which svn revision is more/less stable?

I tried to do an upgrade, once I failed with imap component, for the
second time, I have had problems with ssl. So the version I use is less
problematic (I supposed so).

Thanks in advance,
Michał