james-server-user mailing list archives

From "Nitin Gupta" <nitingupta...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Logs for a custom mailet
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2010 15:03:35 GMT
I have figured out. My mailet was not getting invoked and as a result my
logs were not getting painted.

rgds

From: Nitin Gupta [mailto:nitingupta183@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 06, 2010 4:59 AM
To: 'James Users List'
Subject: Logs for a custom mailet

Hi all,

I have written a custom mailet. However, I am not been able to see any logs
in the mailet log file. I provided few log entries through mailetContext but
they are not appearing. I am sure that I need to check the mailet file only.
Also is it possible to log some messages in debug mode while some in info
mode. MailetContext.log () does not provide for the log level.

Rgds

Nitin