james-server-user mailing list archives

From Ekaterina Davydenko <e...@lanl.gov>
Subject Re: *** Error when moving from Windows to Linux
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2010 19:54:47 GMT
Norman,

After looking more why we are getting this error - it appear that it is
not James server problem, but that sendmail was started on the boot by
OS. I just needed to stop it and permanently disabling it. I am sending
this reply in case other people have similar problems.

Thanks,
Katya.

Ekaterina Davydenko wrote:
> [...]

> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:557)

>    at
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:842)

>    at
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:416)

>    at
> org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:139)

>    at
> org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:93)

>    at
> org.apache.james.container.spring.JamesServerApplicationContext.<init>(JamesServerApplicationContext.java:37)

>    at org.apache.james.container.spring.Main.main(Main.java:28)
> Caused by: java.net.BindException: Address already in use
>    at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Native Method)
>    at
> sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.bind(ServerSocketChannelImpl.java:119)
>    at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketAdaptor.bind(ServerSocketAdaptor.java:59)
>    at
> org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio.NioSocketAcceptor.open(NioSocketAcceptor.java:251)

>    at
> org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio.NioSocketAcceptor.open(NioSocketAcceptor.java:48)

>    at
> org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoAcceptor.registerHandles(AbstractPollingIoAcceptor.java:523)

>    at
> org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoAcceptor.access$200(AbstractPollingIoAcceptor.java:65)

>    at
> org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoAcceptor$Acceptor.run(AbstractPollingIoAcceptor.java:407)

>    at
> org.apache.mina.util.NamePreservingRunnable.run(NamePreservingRunnable.java:64)
>
>    at
>
>    at

> "
>

> Norman Maurer wrote:
>> Hi Robert,
>>
>> seams like you are missing some jars in the classpath. Did you just
>> move the whole James directory to the new server?
>>
>> How did you start it?
>>
>> Bye
>> Norman
>>
>> 2010/3/26, Robert Gurule <rgurule@lanl.gov>:
>>
>>> Hi Norman,
>>>    I'm having a problem when I move my working version of James/Trunk
>>> using imap to a Linux box....  the error is:
>>>
>>> Unable to init mailet ActiveMQRemoteDelivery:
>>> org.apache.mailet.MailetException: Could not load mailet
>>> (ActiveMQRemoteDelivery);
>>>   nested exception is:
>>>     java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Requested mailet not found:
>>> ActiveMQRemoteDelivery.  Package searched:
>>> org.apache.james.transport.mailets.
>>> org.apache.james.mailet.crypto.mailet. lanl.gov.mailet.
>>> org.apache.james.imapserver.sieve.