james-server-user mailing list archives

From Ekaterina Davydenko <e...@lanl.gov>
Subject Re: *** Error when moving from Windows to Linux
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2010 19:17:10 GMT
Hi Norman,

I am working with Robert on this issue. So initially, when we did send
you this message, we did find the corruption in our classpath, but now
since it had been fixed, we are getting slightly different message that
is right below.

We did the fresh install of the James server with all the latest updates
to it. Configured what needed to me to make sure we haven't missed
anything on Windows machine. Then did the same thing on our Linux
server, but something failing there, while no problems running James on
Windows platform.

Thanks,
Katya.

ERROR message:
"Exception in thread "main"
bean with name 'smtpserver': Invocation of init method failed; nested
exception is java.net.BindException: Address already in use
    at
org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InitDestroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessBeforeInitialization(InitDestroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:133)
    at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.applyBeanPostProcessorsBeforeInitialization(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:394)
    at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1394)
    at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:512)
    at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:450)
    at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:290)
    at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:222)
    at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:287)
    at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:189)
    at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:557)
    at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:842)
    at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:416)
    at
org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:139)
    at
org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:93)
    at
org.apache.james.container.spring.JamesServerApplicationContext.<init>(JamesServerApplicationContext.java:37)
    at org.apache.james.container.spring.Main.main(Main.java:28)
Caused by: java.net.BindException: Address already in use
    at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Native Method)
    at
sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.bind(ServerSocketChannelImpl.java:119)
    at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketAdaptor.bind(ServerSocketAdaptor.java:59)
    at
org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio.NioSocketAcceptor.open(NioSocketAcceptor.java:251)
    at
org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio.NioSocketAcceptor.open(NioSocketAcceptor.java:48)
    at
org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoAcceptor.registerHandles(AbstractPollingIoAcceptor.java:523)
    at
org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoAcceptor.access$200(AbstractPollingIoAcceptor.java:65)
    at
org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoAcceptor$Acceptor.run(AbstractPollingIoAcceptor.java:407)
    at
org.apache.mina.util.NamePreservingRunnable.run(NamePreservingRunnable.java:64)
    at
    at
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
"