james-server-user mailing list archives

From Robert Gurule <rgur...@lanl.gov>
Subject *** Error when moving from Windows to Linux
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2010 20:38:10 GMT
Hi Norman,
   I'm having a problem when I move my working version of James/Trunk
using imap to a Linux box....  the error is:

Unable to init mailet ActiveMQRemoteDelivery:
org.apache.mailet.MailetException: Could not load mailet
(ActiveMQRemoteDelivery);
  nested exception is:
    java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Requested mailet not found:
ActiveMQRemoteDelivery.  Package searched:
org.apache.james.transport.mailets.
org.apache.james.mailet.crypto.mailet. lanl.gov.mailet.
org.apache.james.imapserver.sieve.
org.apache.mailet.MailetException: Could not load mailet
(ActiveMQRemoteDelivery);
  nested exception is:
    java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Requested mailet not found:
ActiveMQRemoteDelivery.  Package searched:
org.apache.james.transport.mailets.
org.apache.james.mailet.crypto.mailet. lanl.gov.mailet.
org.apache.james.imapserver.sieve.

Thanks,

 Robert