james-server-user mailing list archives

From Cristiano Andrade <cristiano.s.andr...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with Redirect Mailet
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2009 13:35:30 GMT
Hello Guys,

I'm trying to use mailet for Redirect message and I got this error:
javax.mail.MessagingException: Unable to create a new message name: too
long. Possible loop in config.xml

config.xml:

        <mailet match="All" class="Redirect">
           <static>true</static>
           <reversePath>null</reversePath>
           <sender>postmaster</sender>
           <replyto>postmaster</replyto>
           <inline>none</inline>
           <attachment>message</attachment>
           <prefix>[SPAM]</prefix>
           <passThrough>false</passThrough>
           <message>Based on our analysis, the attached message has been
         marked as SPAM. From quick review of the subject
         line one should discern whether it is a legitimate
         message, and if true delete it without opening it.
         Postmaster doimain-name.com</message>
        </mailet>

How Can I solve this?

Thanks in Advance