james-server-user mailing list archives

From Norman Maurer <nor...@apache.org>
Subject Re: IMAP Config
Date Sun, 13 Sep 2009 16:05:06 GMT
Hi Rhys,

sorry for the late response ( I missed your email). To get the current
development version of james running you need to checkout the code in
trunk and build it. For example:

# svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/server/trunk
# ant clean dist

Please note that this is the development code and it may change till
the next release.

Bye,
Norman