james-server-user mailing list archives

From Rhys Black <pdamea...@gmail.com>
Subject IMAP Config
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2009 11:16:22 GMT
I've got James working at basic configuration, and then some, and would
very much like to support IMAP access along with the other means of
access already supported but have been unable to find references on how
to do this despite having searched the email archives of this list, the
Internet, and the project's web site.  As of last year, this feature
looks to have been experimental, but I wonder if it is available, now.

I am deploying on Windows XP HE as a service and have access to my
domain's MX records, and such.  Please let me know if any additional
information is necessary.  I have attached my config.

~Rhys