james-server-user mailing list archives

From Shravan156 <shravan_...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: Apache james in lnux
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2009 05:14:16 GMT

Hii... actually im running on  admin mode and every time I run this run.sh
command its asking me to set java_home path..why so?? any idea.. and its
saying phoenix already running..so is it successful..now..it got installed
in my system? any idea of how to stop phoenix  just in case...

root@avyakta-ind-lab1:/usr/share/james2.3.1/bin# sudo ./run.sh
ERROR: JAVA_HOME not found in your environment.
Please, set the JAVA_HOME variable in your environment to match the
location of the Java Virtual Machine you want to use.
root@avyakta-ind-lab1:/usr/share/james2.3.1/bin# export
JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.10
root@avyakta-ind-lab1:/usr/share/james2.3.1/bin# ./run.sh
Using PHOENIX_HOME:   /usr/share/james2.3.1
Using PHOENIX_TMPDIR: /usr/share/james2.3.1/temp
Using JAVA_HOME:      /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.10
Running Phoenix:
Already Running!!