james-server-user mailing list archives

From "Paulo Sergio" <paulo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: server build
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 08:00:54 GMT
you'r the MAN!! it's working!..
how hard to you think it will be build the sar with Maven?
i could help! i believe Maven is a better tool and i would prefer to use
it... but since some developers prefer Ant , maybe we can have both build
tools updated and building the complete distribution...

what do you think?

Cheers,
Paulo Fernandes