james-server-user mailing list archives

From useryu <use...@sohu.com>
Subject James with watchdog
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2007 03:40:35 GMT

I use a script to run James with Watchdog(a monitor software to prevent it
crashed), It works properly, But sometimes after I restart the James, it
takes all the system memory. I login to the remote control panel, use
memstat to watch the memory useage, it shows only 800M used by James. I use
"TOP" command to watch, it shows the Java thread running the James takes 3G
momory. Can this be a problem of the watchdog? Here is the start script.
http://www.nabble.com/file/p11775685/run.sh run.sh