james-server-user mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: Support for SRS in James?
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 08:55:44 GMT
Unfortunately we don't support SRS at all yet.

But, this doesn't mean that mail.getSender().getHost() should return
null if we don't support SRS.

Please check this against 2.3.1 and file a JIRA issue if you still see
NULL as the return of the mail.getSender().getHost() for a
"SRS0=sFCo=MB=club-internet.fr=Zirus@srs.MyMailserver.com" sender email.

Stefano