james-server-user mailing list archives

From "Danny Angus" <da...@apache.org>
Subject Feathercast
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 09:29:27 GMT
Hi,

David Reid interviewed me about James for Feathercast a week or two ago.
You can download the podcast here: http://feathercast.org/?p=39

I've been involved now for over six years and this is a personal view
from the "back room" of what James is, and where I think we might be
going. It isn't a statement from the project team, and is probably
riddled with factual inaccuracies, please don't flame me.

It is a breathtaking 24 minutes long, and much respect is due to David
for making it sound much more intelligent that I suspect it really
should have been. :-)

If you haven't listened to any other feathercasts I recommend them,
there are a lot of smart people talking about the stuff they know.

d.