james-server-user mailing list archives

From "Sundeep Gelli" <sund...@picmond.com>
Subject Re:Null pointer Exception
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 11:21:14 GMT
hi,
thanx for quick response
i am using james 2.2.0 and im trying to send a reply to the mail through my
mailet
I am trying  to get mailet context and i used the following line
context.getMessage().sendMail(response);
where conetxt is the mailet context and response is the reply message
I am getting the following error
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.apache.james.James.sendMail(James.java:379)
        at
java:39)
        at
sorImpl.java:25)
        at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.application.BlockInvocationHandl
er.invoke(BlockInvocationHandler.java:92)
        at $Proxy9.sendMail(Unknown Source)
        at com.picmond.test.TestEJBClient.service(TestEJBClient.java:69)
        at
org.apache.james.transport.LinearProcessor.service(LinearProcessor.ja
va:407)
        at
org.apache.james.transport.JamesSpoolManager.process(JamesSpoolManage
r.java:451)
        at
org.apache.james.transport.JamesSpoolManager.run(JamesSpoolManager.ja
va:360)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

                                              sundeep